Week 52 --- Por Fin!

Squad!!!!!!!!! So I don´t have a whole lot to tell you guys this week but I'll tell yall what went down. So like 2 weeks ago we knocked some guys door, named Gasper, and he said we could come back another day, well this past week we finally found him, and I thought we had a bomb lesson, and we invited him to read the Book of Mormon and to pray to know that what we shared was true, and well he said "nah I'm good" and that was it. He said he only let us in to be nice, not gonna lie it hurt me deeply.

Other thing that happened, we taught this bomb family 2 weeks ago, and we had another appointment with them a few days ago, and so we show up, and knock on the door right? They answered the door with their Book of Mormon in hand ready to return it. They said they just don't have time right now, and that they just aren't feeling it, but I felt like we shouldn't take the Book of Mormon from them, so we told him to keep it, because the Book of Mormon is just too powerful, I thought that they might give it a try one day. So we will see what happens.

But this week wasn't all bad, we had found a family like 5 weeks ago, who had recently lost their baby girl. We hadn´t been able to find them forever, and we decided to stop by their house a little bit before one of our appointments, they weren't there. So we decided to go to our appointment, but for some reason we both just started walking in the wrong direction, and when we realized this, we happened to run into this family that was just returning home, so we asked if we could visit with them for a little. We had an amazing lesson. The mom thinks that her baby died because God was angry with her. So we just talked with them forever about how much God really loves them. We were able to testify that God loves them so much that he sent his son to suffer and die for us. John 3:16:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

That really hit them hard. It was such a great experience. I´m so grateful that God loves us so much.

Well that´s all I got for this week, so I'm gonna end by sharing a scripture that I came across the other day.  Alma 5:26:

And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?

When we accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ we feel this change in our lives, a desire to follow Christ, and it is such a wonderful feeling, so the question is are we all doing what we need to, so we can still feel this in our hearts? If you can't you gotta do something about that.

Well thank you all for you support, I love you , and I will talk to you next Monday.  Chau!

--
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission