Week 49 - Well that's new . . .


SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooo I'm about to tell yall about some cool stuff that happened this past week! Well not a whole lot happened, but a few things went down, so I´ll tell ya about it. Well first to explain the title of this email, yesterday we were knockin doors ya know, like missionaries do, and we get to this one house, and a little girl opens the door, probably was like 4 years old, and in probably the cutest and most innocent way I had ever seen, she rejected us like bad, she was all like" we don't want nothing!" and shut the door, but it was too cute to get mad about so ya.


I also went on exchanges ya know with my boy Elder Call, you will find his picture below, anyways it was raining hard, and it was cold, so we got dirty, like really dirty, there was mud in places where mud should not be. All the appointments had fallen until the very end of the night, when we went to teach a young couple, who needed to get married so they could be baptised,  and well they had had this same problem for months, and I happened to know about a scripture in the Bible that drops a bit of Cain. The scripture asked if you would rather get married or burn, so it was a little strong, but it got to them, and it seems like they are really working towards marriage now.


Oh the other day we were walking in the street right, and we saw a member so we started chatting with him, and it was about lunch time, and he asked us if we had lunch, and we did, then he was like do you guys want a little money to buy some more food, I don't have a lot but I got a little. It just frickin breaks my heart, that someone without a lot of money would offer that, just because we are missionaries. It makes me feel like maybe I was a little selfish before the mission, like I probably had to give, but didn´t give. It made me think of a bomb scripture in 1 Corinthians 13:13


13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of  these is charity.


You gotta have charity, it says that it's greater than faith and hope! So learn to give.


That´s all I got for this week I love you allllll!!!!!!!!!!!

Inline image 1

Inline image 3Inline image 2


Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

Ma boy Elder Call

We travel by train tracks and there is, indeed, a neighborhood on the other side of that there desert.