Week 48 - Awkward...

SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately not much happened this week, and for that I apologize. So this email might not be too lit, but I´m gonna try anyway. I´ll just start off explaining the title of this email. So I have shared a little about a back problem I have had, well I started physical therapy, and when I arrived I found out that the doctor was a woman. So that was weird, then when I started the session, she asked me to remove my shirt, more awkward, and after she finished this treatment thing, she started to massage my back. I wasn't a fan, it felt a little weird not gonna lie, but it's whatever. Turns out that I can´t finish the physical therapy, because the church has a rule that if it requires more than a certain number of sessions, I have to go home to do it, so I´ll just wait it out ya know?

Well this week we didn't get to teach a whole lot, but we were about to do a family home evening with one of the families in our ward. Well there were a few children present, and well it was rough, we tried to do a game to teach our lesson, and it turned into a brawl among the children, I´m not sure if they learned the lesson we were trying to teach, but it's whatever. The game was that each person had to ask if they could put something in a cup, and the only way you could put something in is if you said thanks when you received the cup from someone. We wanted to teach that many times we forget to give thanks for the things we receive, especially with Our Heavenly Father, who gives us everything, but I don't think that they received that message, but it's whatever. They also gave us some food ya know, because they always do, and well I happened to be fasting, so I got to suffer, and watch my comp, and everyone else eat some delightful snackage. So that was rough, but it was worth it, because the blessings that come from a sincere fast, are a lot better than any type of food.


So I don´t know if I already mentioned this, but we have a new mission president, Presidente Panzacchi, from Uruguay. We had a special little meeting the other day so we could meet him. He´s a chill guy. The only other thing that happened this week is that a frickin bird decided that my back was a great place to relieve himself. Yes that is what the picture below is showing.

Well I got nothing else so scripture time. Ether 12:12:

12 For if there be no faith among the children of men God can do no  miracle among them; wherefore, he showed not himself until after  their  faith.

If you want any type of help from God, don't even ask until you show your faith first. I liked this scripture so I shared it.

That´s all for today. Bye!!!!!!!

-- 
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

District, and you know the other pictures

Displaying image.pngDisplaying image.png

Displaying image.png