Week 47 --- Testimony

SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooooooooooo another week down my friends, and stuff went down, so I'm gonna tell you about it, because if I don't my mom gets upset, and I don't want that. Sooo the first thing I wanna tell y'all about isn´t something that spiritual, but it was cool so I'm gonna tell y'all about it anyway. Soooo the other day, we were ending our day and we stopped by the chapel because we had to use the bathroom really bad, and there was a class going on with some of the members in our ward and right before we left one of the members told us to stay for a little, and she left, and a little bit later she came back, and for no reason bought us groceries. The members here freaking love the missionaries, like a lot!


Also we taught this lady the other day, she was with her friend who happened to be a member, so they let us in. Something happened during this lesson that was just sooooooo special, in the middle of the lesson she stopped us and asked me to share my testimony. She told me to explain how I came to know Jesus. So I testified to her how I obtained my testimony. After she told me that it was something really powerful, and we were able to set a baptismal date with her. I learned something very special in this moment, that even the most simple testimonies can have such a big impact on people. So never be embarrassed to testify. D&C 30:11


And your whole labor shall be in Zion, with all your soul, from henceforth; yea, you shall ever open your mouth in my cause, not fearing what man can do, for I am with you. Amen.


Don't doubt your abilities, don't fear that you can't do a lot, because God is always with you, and with Him you can do all things.


Also something funny happened in Sacrament Meeting yesterday. When the Bishop announced the person who was gonna say the closing prayer, that guy who was gonna say the prayer was in the back of the chapel and, pointed to the Bishop in a way that was like " I got you Bishop." It wasn't very reverent but it was kinda funny, and after the meeting that same guy likes to talk in English came up to me and said I´m the man because I'm American, and that all the Americans are the best. I felt a lot of pride for my country in this moment.


So I don´t know if I have already told you all but I´m a big fan of empanadas.  Well we’ve got a place kinda close to our pension that has empanadas, and I have bought a few, or maybe more than a few, because when we went in the other day, she asked me "lo mismo?" which means” the same?”  So I think I need to take a break from empanadas.


Well that´s all I got for today so CHAU!