Week 44 --- Well that's unfortunate . . .

Squad... Soooo I made it another week, and I’m doing well, but something unfortunate happened, that´s why I titled this email "well that´s unfortunate" so yesterday on the way to church like 2 blocks from our pension, we happened to walk right by a murder scene... So that was a rough way to start off the Sabbath day. Good thing I got to take the sacrament yesterday. Now it’s all chill.

Not much else happened this week, we are losing all our investigators, not like dropping them, but literally losing them, we can’t find them even all the GOATs. They kinda just disappeared. So that has been a little frustrating, but things happen, I’m just gonna keep on working. I wanna tell you about my pal Hermano Castro, he is the best, he calls us his niñitos (little kids) he does a lot for us. So the other day his wife got really sick, and his son wasn’t able to be home to help him give her a blessing of salud, so he calls us up, cuz we tight ya know, anyways we went there, we went in, and it´s a little cold now, so he offered to make us a hot drink right? So he made us some sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet hot chocolate it was tasty. He had a kid serve a mission, so he knows what it’s like to have a kid in the mish, so he always tells us that his goal is to make us feel at home as much as possible.  He´s a nice man.

Like I said it has been a pretty uneventful week, but tomorrow I have to go to the doctor to get my back checked out, and next week is transfers again, so next week I´ll have some stuff to write about. I´m sorry for not having much this week but it happens, but I’m gonna share a scripture now, because scriptures are nice. 1 Nephi 21:14-16

14 But, behold, Zion hath said: The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me—but he will show that he hath not.

15 For can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee, O house of Israel.
16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.
We have trials, and a lot of times we blame God, saying oh he doesn’t love me, or he forgot about me, but as you can see, we are the ones who forget, when things are going good for us, do you think that sometimes we forget to show gratitude to the person who gives us everything, I think so. He will never forget about us, he loves us, we are his everything, and he should be our everything.

That´s all I got so I´ll talk to you next week!!!!!!!!

---
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

Note from Mom:

 Keaton tells me he isn’t in a sketchy area because he and his companion are both gringos; only latinos work in sketchy areas.  Hopefully he isn’t telling me this to make me feel better.