Week 53 --- I got nothin...

Squad! I`m so sorry, but honestly this week has come and gone so fast, and not a lot happened, but I'll share a little anyways. Well I celebrated my year mark by performing the sacred ritual of the shirt burning, so that was cool, I will send a picture of that. ha yeah I'm not gonna send it because this computer won`t let me.

Also we had 2 activities in our ward this week, one of them was just to go chill and play games and stuff, and the Bishop told us to go, because he was gonna bring some non member friends to meet us, so we went and well he said he was gonna get there a little late, so we waited a little bit, and well he never showed up, and we had to return to the pension, so that was kinda sad, but when we were waiting I played some ping pong, and frick let me tell ya I am pretty darn good at ping pong, went undefeated.

The other activity was a capilla abierta, which is like a open house for the church, and the purpose of this activity was to invite people in to get to know our church a little, and let me tell ya it started out rough... So I just offered up a little prayer, because the members had worked so hard for the activity, and almost instantly like everything changed, we had 4 other Elders show up that said they weren't gonna be able to, and they just started talking to a ton of people in the streets and brought in a lot of investigators, at the end we had received over 60 references..

Oh also the guy that owns the place where we are writing loves to talk in English and he`s making jokes with all the gringos and hugging us saying it`s a joke it's a joke, it`s really funny.

To end Alma 36:3 my boy Elder Diaz just shared it with me:

And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day.

I testify of that, to overcome trials we must put our trust in God, I have experienced this a lot during the mission, I invite you all to always put your trust in God.

That`s all I got Bye!!
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission