Week 54 --- Transfers boi!

SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So it`s a new transfer right, and well Elder Gato left, and I`m stayin here in Rodeo del Medio, with ma boi Elder Ransil, we have the same time in the mish, so it will be cool working with an experienced missionary again. So I know that I`m writing a day late but it`s not my fault, recently we had a lot of changes in our mission, and well usually we do transfers Tuesday, but we did them yesterday, so today is our P-Day, Now that the transfer has ended I can admit that was the hardest transfer of my whole mission.  With comp troubles, the work was a struggle; I`m just really grateful that my Father in Heaven helped me just keep on goin.

So like I said there were quite a bit of changes in the mission, so I`m gonna share what happened.  Well, first off 7 new zones were made, and before the zone leaders were a companionship, but now it´s only one zone leader for every zone, and maybe the best news I`ve heard in a while, we will be receiving a little more money each month, so I`m pretty stoked.

So despite the fact that it hasn’t been the greatest transfer, we were able to end on a decent note. We received a lot of references and so last week we contacted a lot of them, and one of the references didn’t have an address, so the member that gave us the reference said to stop by her house, and she would come with us to the lesson.  Usually it`s so hard to get people to let us in, but with this member she walked up banged on the door, and yelled "let me in" and she let us in, it was like too easy. I thought it was funny, I wish it worked like that always. Anyways we went in, and taught a pretty sick lesson not gonna lie.

To end I´m gonna share a bit from D&C, section 121 verses 7 and 8:

7 My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;

8 And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes.

I truly have experienced this in my life, and even more so during the mission, I testify that if we endure the trials we have, while trusting in God, we will have strength to overcome all opposition.

That`s all I got this week, I love you all bye!!!!!!!!!!
-- 
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

Photos:
The shirt burning
The things I spend my money on ( it was like 4 dollars)
Sick hat I found
I got that card stuck in the light bulb
When ya boi Elder Jorgensen learns how to cook
And the new comp