Week 24 Transfers...

Squad!!!!!!!!! Sooooo we had transfers, and I'm staying in San Juan... but I'm switching zones, not gonna lie it's hard leaving Albardon, I was born there, molded there, Albardon made me into the man I am today... But I'm not going very far, so I'm gonna see like the same people P days.

So now I'm gonna tell you about my lit week, which wasn't even that lit, it was kinda slow, but we had some good days. I'm gonna tell you about Juan... he has a problem with drinking, and one day we were chillin on da bikes, and he was riding his bike the opposite direction, and was yelling at us saying , chicos vengan!  which means kids come here, so we were like, should we go, we decided to go, and we followed him to his house, and he was drunk, and started to cry, telling us that he had a problem, and wanted to change, and that he wanted our help. We didn't have a lot of time in the moment, but we told him we would come by the next morning, and when we went there, he was sitting outside waiting for us! This guy really wants to change, and I know through the gospel, he will get the strength he needs to fight off this addiction. I know this because I read this sick scripture in Mosiah 2:31 which says

31 And now, my brethren, I would that ye should do as ye have hitherto done. As ye have kept my commandments, and also the commandments of my father, and have prospered, and have been kept from falling into the hands of your enemies, even so if ye shall keep the commandments of my son, or the commandments of God which shall be delivered unto you by him, ye shall prosper in the land, and your enemies shall have no power over you.

The alcohol is his enemy, and I know if he keeps the commandments of God, he will have the strength to resist the temptation to drink.
Also we went on exchanges this week with the zone leaders, and I went with Elder Andersen. He's a swell guy, and it was Friday the 13th, and I always thought that the stories about this day were nonsense, but it was pretty rough, not gonna lie. So to start the day we had a lesson with a lady named Bety, and we had to bring a member, because we can't enter homes without a man, so we brought Victor, well she wasn't there, so we went to knock some doors, a lot of rejection, and people acting like no one was home, after we saw them, then Victor’s bike tire popped... Sooooo we had to walk for a while, and also we found out the the other Zone leader with my companion, well his bike tire popped too, and he was realllllly far from the pension, so that kinda sucks. We did end up teaching one bomb lesson, with Victor's sister. So that was good, although she still hasn't been able to attend church...

Well squad that's my email for the week, it's been lit! I will write another one next week probably. To end this email I'm gonna share a scripture that is very important, so you should actually read the whole email, so you can read this scripture. 3 Nephi 18:21

21 Pray in your families unto the Father, always in my name, that your wives and your children may be blessed.

It's very simple, but very important, family prayer is soooo important. Pray often as a family, I promise the family will be strengthened, because we were sent to the Earth with families for a reason.

I love you all!
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission
So Elder Kidd showed me a sick new way to organize my scriptures, so I can use them more in lessons, so there’s a pic of that, and then just some normal missionary pushups after a baptism, also Missionaries are always willing to help each other out when a bike breaks.  Also I destroyed my pants yesterday when I was riding my bike back from church, then I sewed it, and it looks pretty good. Because I'm leaving the district, it was a lit district.

Displaying IMG_0416[1].JPGDisplaying IMG_0405[1].JPG



Displaying IMG_0419[1].JPGDisplaying IMG_0421[1].JPG

 
Displaying IMG_0407[1].JPGDisplaying 20170114_213312.jpg



Displaying IMG_0583.JPG