Week 23 I don't have a good title for this email



Squad!!!!!!!! I hope all is well! Well to start off this here email, I'm going to share a little bit about a member in our ward, hermana Chavez. So she is never home during lunch so she can never give us lunch, and she always really wants to, so the other day she had the bishop tell us to stop by her house one night... and she gave us a bomb dinner! it was lit, and then she shared her testimony, specifically about prayer and tithing, so when she was a new convert, she ended up having a hard time paying tithing because she didn't have a job, so she prayed, not to get the money, but to get a job so she could earn the money, which I think is pretty lit, and after she received two phone calls, with two job offers, this just shows how willing our Father in Heaven is to help us! So don't forget to pray! After she said come back Friday, in two days, and I'll give you another dinner! This was lit because here we never eat dinner! Then she said also you should come have lunch with us Sunday! It's crazy how much people appreciate the missionaries, and it means a lot that I get to be here and be part of this marvelous work!

Now I'm gonna talk about the work... Well the only bad thing is that we haven't had any investigators attend church in the past month... So that's a little difficult, because honestly they would feel something soooooooooooooooo special in the church, there are some who have told us that sometimes they just feel like they can't go on, and I know that going to church will help, taking the sacrament will help! In Mosiah 24:14 it says

 14 And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions.
Every time we take the sacrament, the burdens are removed, and we can start fresh. Some people have told us that when they receive an answer that they need to go to church then they will, but I promise you gotta show your faith first, you gotta act on your faith, and then the blessings come. I've seen it so much in my mission, sometimes I gotta do things that are hard, or that are uncomfortable to me, but when I do it because of the faith that I have in my Heavenly Father, he helps me through it.

Well That's all for this week... But before I go I wanna share another Scripture just for fun!  2 Nephi 26:24

24 He doeth not anything save it be for the benefit of the world; for he loveth the world, even that he layeth down his own life that he may draw all men unto him. Wherefore, he commandeth none that they shall not partake of his salvation.

Everything our savior does is for us, all he wants to do is help us, so let him. Take advantage of the Atonement, use it often. We can be like him!

Love you all! Stay sweet.

Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

Photos:

There's a zone pic, a pic of how I feel  sometimes when teaching strangers, and a big pic of an angry dude.




Displaying IMG_0394[1].JPGDisplaying IMG_0473.JPGDisplaying IMG_0496.JPG

Why does Keaton think we want to see his back side?

Displaying IMG_0521.JPG