Week 17 --- Squad



Squad! So this might be a little short, because the internet went out, and my email didn't save and so I have to start over, and I'm almost out of time, but this week was a little rough at first, so last p day we went to play soccer, and it was raining, so the courts were wet, well I had a little accident, I slipped, I fell, I hit my head, and neck and back, so this week I've had some pain and stuff, and the next day I got super sick and was up all night vomiting... so that wasn't pleasant. Oh so we had exchanges right... well I ended up going to an area where only Latinos are supposed to serve because it's violent, so that was a little sketchy, but all went well, and I didn't get mugged or beat up or anything, so that's always good! Oh and yesterday during church Victor, our investigator who just got baptized, received the Aaronic Priesthood! Yeahhhhhh !!!!!!! and he also recieved a calling!!!!!!! Something with  Sunday  School! Anyways I'm so happy for him OMG!! and he's already thinking about serving a mission!!! What the heck?! I'm so proud of him, he would be such a bomb missionary!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry this is gonna be so short, but like I explained it's not my fault, and I don't even have pictures this week... I know I know, what a shame, but next week will be better because exchanges are next week and I will no longer be in training and I'll have a different companion and all that good stuff, soooooooo Love you all bye!!!!!!!!!

Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission