Week 16 --- BAPTISM! oh and earthquake

Squad!!! So you all know the investigator Victor that I have spoke a lot about recently, well...  he was baptized this past Saturday!!!!!!! So earlier in the week he was asking me about my baptism, so I told him that it was honestly one of the most special moments in my life, and that it's something I will always remember, and I said it's gonna be the same for you, and after his baptism, he came up to me and said "Tenía razón, fue muy especial" which means you were right, it was very special!! He frickin felt the spirit!! I'm just so darn happy for him. So my comp baptized him, and he asked me to do the confirmation, so yesterday during  Sacrament  Meeting, I confirmed him a member of the church. Let me tell ya I was pretty darn nervous, because I still wasn't too confident in my Spanish abilities, so I prayed hard for some help, so that Victor could feel the spirit during the confirmation, and all went well, I was holding back some sobs during the blessing... he told me after... "due perfect" he told me he understood everything and it was amazing, and my Zone leader said it was an awesome blessing, it was such a great experience! Also he had an interview to receive the Aaronic Priesthood after church!!!!!! I'm so excited for him. It's hard to explain in words how grateful I am to have been apart of this experience, helping him receive the restored gospel is a blessing in itself. Missionary work has blessed my life so much! Never hesitate to serve in this gospel, in whatever form it may be!

Oh and yesterday in the afternoon, we were looking for the sister of Victor, because you know we wanted to teach her, and what not, but we couldn't find her house so we stopped to ask a family for some help, and all of a sudden they started freaking out, and I was like bruh what happened, but then I felt what happened... We had an earthquake, and I guess they don't have a lot of experience with earthquakes, because they were freaking out, and I was kinda just chillin, but I felt super bad, like I wanted to help them or something, but I didn't know how, but we are all good! 

Oh also so this elderly sister in our ward likes to wash our clothes, because we don't have washing machines and stuff, and give us lunch every  Saturday, well last night we stopped by to pick up the laundry, and she also sent us home with frickin empanadas, and they were frickin  delicious!!! People are so nice here, it's crazy!  

Well squad that's all for this week, life is good, lovin the mish, and you all should go share the gospel with someone right now, because why not! It's a blessing!

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

So here are some pics of the baptism day, and one that our ZL took when I was holding a door, as you can tell I'm happy to serve, and the other, well I kinda fell asleep mid prayer...




​​