Week 90 - General Authority

SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First off, my mother pointed out to me that last week I didn´t start my email with SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!! So I apologize to all those who were disappointed. Well this week was pretty good, I guess, I´m gonna tell you about the General Authority that came to our mission this week. Elder Teixeira, this last General Conference he was called as a member of the Presidency of Seventy. So Thursday we all went to Mendoza for a special conference. Sooo he isn´t a native Spanish speaker, soooo his Spanish was a little iffy, and every now and then he would blurt out a world in English, which isn´t his native tongue either, and it was quite entertaining, but he gave a good lesson, it mostly had to do with teaching more lessons. The wife of Elder Teixeira doesn´t speak very much Spanish... or English, sooooo we had a translator for her lesson. It was impressive, because he talked in English, kinda, and an Elder from Guatemala translated like perfectly everything. 

Other thing, my brother got engaged on my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wrote me today telling me he got me a birthday gift, it was a sister... in law, but I´m not gonna use the in law part because I grew up with only brothers, soooooo yeah it´s gonna be different having another lady around during the holidays. Oh speaking of my birthday, well Saturday I turned 20 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And some Sister missionaries in my district planned a pretty dope party with some members in our branch. They made some bomb pizza, and the sister missionaries gave me some dope gifts, shown in the picture below.

Well I´m heading out, I´ll talk to y’all next week. Bye!

---
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission