Week 89 - BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!!!

I don´t have a lot of time, SORRY! but the Carmona family got baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a family that has been inactive for a very long time like 7 years, and well we started teaching them, and finally their last 3 kids were baptized.  The littlest one, Abril, asked me to baptize her, it was such a great experience. I love being a missionary, I get to see people obtain, or regain, their testimonies.

D&C 15:6
And now, behold, I say unto you, that the thing which will be of the most worth unto you will be to declare repentance unto this people, that you may bring souls unto me, that you may rest with them in the kingdom of my Father. Amen. 

I really have noticed that it really has become of the most worth for me, as well as it should be for each and every one of you. I truly do know that God lives, that he is our Father, and that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church of Christ. Before my mission I believed these things and now I know them to be true. I love you all and I will talk to you next week.

Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission