Week 88 --- Coincidence... I think not


Squad. I heard from my dear mother that Wayne Lindsay, a beloved member from my ward back home, passed away last week. I just want you all to know that he was a great man. I had the privilege to be a home teacher for the Lindsay family, and I got to know Wayne quite well. He and his wife, Anita, were always so kind, and helped soooo much the youth of our ward, inviting them over Sundays to eat, or to watch a movie. Wayne was a great example of what a Christian life should look like. I am soooo grateful for God´s plan of happiness for his children.

Now to tell you about my week.  On Wednesday, we were working right, and all of a sudden a little dog started to follow us. I was thinking it was gonna return home in a few minutes, but noooooooooooooooooooooooo it followed us for 3 hours and we walked very far. At the end, we were returning back to our apartment, and we heard some people yelling “come here!”  So, we went to see what they needed, turns out it was their dog and they had been looking for it for a few hours.  They were like it´s not a coincidence that you guys passed by with our dog right when we were outside, and they invited us in to teach them. God works in mysterious ways...

Also we had taught a lady over 2 weeks ago, she said she was gonna read the Book of Mormon and pray about it, and give us her answer later.  Well for these last 2 weeks, we couldn´t get in contact with her, and finally this week we found her, and we had a lesson and she gave one of the most sincere testimonies of the Book of Mormon that I have ever heard. She said there is no doubt that this book comes from God. She then asked if she could be baptized. It was soooo cool. 

Well that´s all for this week.  Ohhh and we have 3 baptisms this Saturday, wooooooooooooooooooo. Bye.

-- 
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission