Week 69 - I dun goofed

SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well another week down! GET SOME! So here's the thing, I goofed a lot this week, it was difficult to get through this week. I shattered some glass plates in our apartment, I spilled hot oil all over the counter, and when that happened I freaked out, then I started to spill it on myself, it burnnnnnnned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a miracle indeed that I made it through this week with only minor injuries.

So cool thing happened, Mia, the girl who was baptized a few weeks ago, she was finally confirmed yesterday. She has been really sick, and her family was moving, and if she moved she would have had to be baptized again, so we were like freaking out like super bad right, and sooooo we put in the work to get her to church, and it worked so we chillin now.
So we had this lady, Lorena, come to church with us, we have been teaching her for a while, she would already be baptized, but she has to get married. I swear that is the problem with 83% of our investigators. It´s a struggle. The thing is they've been together for 10 years, and the plan for them has always been to get married, sooooo I'm not sure what's holding them back. As my homie BeyoncĂ© would say if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it. They need to follow the counsel given to us by this American icon.

Soooo that's all I got for this week, sorry for another short email, but at the end of this email I sent something that my companion shared with me recently, I invite you all to read it.

I love you all! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission