Week 67 --- The Power of the Book of Mormon

SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´m so happy to be writing you this fine Monday morning. So I once again wasted a ton of time here, and forgot that I had to send this email. So I´ll do my best to make sure it´s a good one. So I got my new companion Wednesday. His name is Elder Benincosa, he´s from Arizona, he doesn't speak any Spanish. So these next 12 weeks of training will be interesting... I hope I can teach him something. Anyways the coolest thing happened the other day... We were teaching 3 siblings, and they had a doubt about the Book of Mormon, The oldest told me that when he read the Bible he felt that Jesus Christ was talking to him through the Bible, and he said he just doesn't think it would be the same with the Book of Mormon. So I said " wanna bet?" So we went to 3 Nephi 11, when Jesus comes to the Americas. We read the chapter. After he told me he was wrong, that he honestly felt as if Jesus was talking directly to him through the Book of Mormon. I testify that as the Bible has the old and new testament, God truly has given us another testament of our Savior Jesus Christ. If anyone of you is not convinced of this, I invite you to read the Book of Mormon, and pray about it. You will know of the truthfulness.

Now to end with a scripture D&C 11:8:

8 Verily, verily, I say unto you, even as you desire of me so it shall be done unto you; and, if you desire, you shall be the means of doing much good in this generation.

Let's do some good!

That´s all I got bye!

Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

Photos:
The trainers
​The new missionaries

​My new comp with the glasses
and Elder Sharp, because he's a stud.