Week 66 --- Baptism...Transfers...

SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I´m sooooo darn happy to be writing you this fine Monday morning. So this transfer I will be staying in Bermejo, and I will be training, so I´m pretty stoked not gonna lie. Guys I had a good week. My companion was sick, so we didn´t get to work as much as we would have liked, but we still had a really good week. So Saturday my pal Mia got baptized, she is a stud, right now we are working with her mom too, she has to get married, and then she will also be baptized, so we are pretty excited for a wedding, hopefully, and another baptism. Well now that I mention it, we are actually working 2 weddings. I´ve never had a wedding in my mission, but that´s the dream. Guys I have wasted all my time I´m sorry, and like I said we didn´t do a whole lot this week because my comp was sick, but I´ll at least leave y’all with some scripture.

Mosiah 4:27:

And see that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength.  And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order.


God wants us to be diligent, but he doesn't require us to do anything we can't do. So don´t be so hard on yourself, that´s something that I've learned a lot here. 

That´s all I got. Bye!



-- 
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

Mia's baptism