Week 39 --- Heisman


SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooo I didn't know what to title this email, so I put ​Heisman, because this last week, the 4 Elders that you will see in the photo that I sent, we started striking that pose every time something crazy happened, or if we heard something lit. So we sent a lit pic.  So we ​ didn't have a lot success this week, not gonna lie, but we did have Zone conference, it might have been the last one with our current mission president, and my birthday was this month so the mission president and his wife sang a sweet little song to all the missionaries that had​ birthdays in the month of April.  I would send a video of it, but none of the videos I want to send will send.  We also received ​vaccinations for strep this week, and don´t worry I was tuff, and ​didn't even cry... that much. Not gonna lieI was a little iffy before the shot healthwise, but I thought I was okay right, because you can´t get shots when you​'re sick, but I thought I was okay, but now I´m thinking I was wrong cuz I´m feelin a little off now, not gonna lie, but it´s whatever.  We were also able to take part in ​Capilla abierta (open chapel)​.  It´s like a​n​  open house for the chapel, to invite people to come in and learn about our church, and I was in the baptismal font room with Elder ​Sharp, and for 3 hours I was able to teach and testify about the saving ordinance of baptism. I'm just so grateful that our Father in Heaven has given us the opportunity to be born again through baptism, so that we may be cleansed and can return to our Heavenly Father (remember 2 Nephi 31:21​)​:

21 And now, behold, my beloved brethren, this is the way; and there is none other way nor name given under heaven whereby man can be saved in the kingdom of God. And now, behold, this is the doctrine of Christ, and the only and true doctrine of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, which is one God, without end. Amen.

Not much else happened this week so I´ll share something that I learned in my studies this week, Romans 3:23-24​:​

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;


24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:  We are all sinners, but thanks to the grace of our Savior Jesus Christ, we will be okay, he came to the world to redeem us from our sins.


That´s all for this week.   I´ll talk to you next week.


-- 
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission




The Heisman squad, Zone Conference, a cake we bought to celebrate my birthday, and the 6 month mark for my comp, and the other day I was feelin a little American, and I happened to open up my package of Ramen, and y​'all ready know that I​, too, am a product from the USA.