Week 40 --- Perserverar hasta el fin

Squad. So I only put a period because this week wasn't too crazy, so I decided to keep it classy, but a few things went down so I´ll just tell you about those few things. Sooo we had interviews with our mission president this week, and sadly it was our last with President Goates, because he will be leaving us in a few short weeks, 

​it's kinda sad not gonna lie, but I had the opportunity to have a nice chat with him, so it´s alright, but I named the email perserverar hasta el fin because of the capacitation that Hermana Goates gave us that day, about enduring to the end. She gave us a talk about enduring to the end, and one part of that talk that I loveddddd was when it said something along the lines of, the key to enduring to the end is recognizing who we are, we are children of God, with the purpose of returning to him, and now every time I remember that I am motivated to keep pressing forward. Obviously it 
​isn't 
easy enduring to the end, but in D&C 24:8 it tells us why we can endure.


Be patient in afflictionsfor thou shalt have many; but endure them, for, lo, Iam with theeeven unto the end of thy days.

I know without a doubt that the promise in that scripture is true, and I testify that no matter how hard life gets, we can always get through it because our Heavenly Father loves us, and is always there to help us.
I also did exchanges with Elder Kitchen, it was fun, we
​ didn't 
get to teach anyone, cuz our area has been pretty much cursed recently, but after a lot of prayer we were able to get out of that slump, and we found 5 new people, and set 4 new baptismal dates, so that was cool.

That´s all I got this week, so I am gonna share a scripture to end Romans 8:16-17
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
It´s weird to think about it but we are really joint-heirs with Christ, and if we want to be glorified like him, we must be willing to suffer like him (obviously not exactly like him) but we have to be willling to suffer a little. I just really liked that scripture.
That´s all for this week! Byeee!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

Like I said not much happened

Displaying image.png