Week 38 --- 19!

Squaddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sooo I completed my 19th year of life the other day, it was swell, and got to chill with a family in our ward, and an investigator made me a bunch of pizzas. Other than my birthday
​,​
 not much happened
​.  My 
comp got sick so we weren't able to work as much as we would have liked, but it's what ever because we are 2 short weeks away from the baptism of a swell guy named Pedro. I found him when I was still with Elder Mogollon, and he is a stud, we are gonna have his baptismal interview next week, and he's set. He has already told us that this church is for sure the only true church. He's so ready for reals, when we taught the Word of Wisdom, he said not gonna lie I drink a lot of tea, today I drank tea, but tomorrow I won't. He has absolutely no problem keeping the commandments, and making changes.
Like I said not much happened this week, a lot of appointments that fell through, and the sickness didn't help either, but it was a good week.
And now for my spiritual thought of the week... Acts 5:40-42
40 And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.
41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.
42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.

I'm grateful to suffer shame and 
​embarrassment 
in the name of my Savior, and I will never cease to testify of Christ. He suffered so much for us, that we shouldn't even think twice about suffering for him.


That's all I got this week, I love you all and I will talk with you next week!

-- 
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission



Only pic I got, the others won't send... Lourdes
​,​
 our lovely investigator
​,​
 who made me 4 delightful pizzas

Displaying image.png