Week 36 --- Transfers...


Squad! Sooooooooooo last night we received the call for transfers right? So I'm gonna start off by telling y’all what's gonna happen... Elder Mogollon is leaving me, we had a lit 2 transfers together, and I will be staying here in Rawson as senior companion to Elder Burnett, from New Mexico, another gringo, 4 out of 5 now have been gringos, but I've heard that Elder Burnett is a swell guy, soooo we gonna put in the work. I'm gonna be honest with y’all not a whole lot happened this week, but I'm gonna try to inform you about some stuff that went down anyway.


Well yesterday was fast and testimony meeting right, and both of our recent converts (Graciela and Gustavo) shared their testimonies, well kinda, Graciela is kinda older and likes to talk, so she got up there, and kinda just made some jokes, about my comp su negrito (little brown man) because she knew he was leaving, it was pretty funny not gonna lie, and then Gustavo went up and testified of the power of the Atonement, and the impact that it has had on his life, it was soooooo powerful.

Now because I didn't do this last week, I'm gonna talk about the initiative that the church is doing for Easter ... The Prince of Peace. mormon.org look up this video it is sooo powerful, and so true, I testify that Jesus Christ really is our Prince of Peace, and that through him we can receive a peace that in no other way we can receive.  His sacrifice for us brings us hope. I strongly encourage every one of you that hasn't already seen it, to look it up and watch it, and then find someone who needs a little peace in their life and share it with them as well.

Well like I said not a whole lot happened this week, so I'm gonna close with a scripture that goes with the whole Prince of Peace thing... Isaiah 9:6

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

That's all for this week, I love you all and I will talk to you next week.
--
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

Photos:
Elder Mogollon cookin’ up a Peruano delight for a member in our ward, and just a sick pic we decided to take one day.

Displaying IMG_0720[1].JPGDisplaying IMG_0716[1].JPGDisplaying IMG_0721[1].JPG