Week 30 --- Transfers . . .

Squad. So here's the thing, we received a call last night about the transfers, and guess what?! Nothing happened, we're both staying here, pretty legit right, I'm super stoked to continue working with Elder Mogollon, we have a ton of work to do here.


So I wanna tell you guys about something pretty swell that happened this week! Is that alright? I'm gonna do it anyway. So pretty much every day when we leave to work, we pass this guy who's just chillin’ on the curb, and every day we stop for a bit and see how he's doing, and chat and what not, well here's the thing turns out he works for a radio station here in Rawson, and he frickin gave us a shout out on the radio. Pretty sick huh? So we had been thinking about asking his address for a while now, and now we like have to, I don't know why we just had a feeling about this guy every time we passed him. So we will see what happens there.


So the other day we were teaching this family right? The Perez family, and we had a pretty strong feeling that we had to teach the plan of salvation to this wonderful family, so we did. It's such an amazing feeling to teach families that they can be together forever. It's crazy the amount of love we have for this family, we just have a sincere desire for them to have an eternal family. I mean that's the goal right? That should be the goal for every family and I'm so grateful to know that my Father in Heaven has given us this plan.


Bueno, oh my goodness, so we have this investigator named Gustavo right? Well he's gonna be baptized next week, and he had a problem with drinkin’, and guess what, for 6 weeks he hasn't drank, and another named Lourdes she's gonna be baptized in 2 weeks, and she had a problem with smoking right, well not anymore, 2 weeks without smoking, we have prayed so hard everyday for this to happen, I'm so happy that God answers our prayers.


So I finished The Book of Mormon again, and everytime I read it, my testimony becomes so much stronger, if any of you haven't yet read The Book of Mormon, I strongly encourage you to do so, it is such a great experience.


In Moroni 10:30 it says:


30 And again I would exhort you that ye would come unto Christ, and lay hold upon every good gift, and touch not the evil gift, nor the unclean thing.


Well I know that The Book of Mormon is a good gift, and it's a great way to come unto Christ. so lay hold upon it, read it, ponder it.


Well squad I'm heading out, until next week. I love you all!
Elder Keaton Jorgensen

Argentina Mendoza Mission