Week 21 --- Merry Christmas!

Squad! So yesterday was Christmas! It was sick! I skyped my fam, that was also sick! Seriously I hope you all had a great Christmas! To start I just want to tell you about our Christmas Eve... It was dope, we had to go back to the pension early for our safety, but that was ok because our Zone Leaders are our neighbors, so we partied with them all night, and me and Elder Kidd went crazy with food, we dropped a good amount to party hard, and people brought us food too, like our bishop brought empanadas, and coke, it was great! Then next next day we only had Sacrament Meeting, but let me tell you, my Christmas experience was so much different being in the mission. I really thought about the meaning of Christmas, and it made it that much better. It's something different, not thinking about what you're gonna get, or about all the food you're gonna eat, being able to remember Christ. I hope you all remembered to remember Christ during this Christmas.

Anyway now for the rest of the week, we didn't have a whole lot of time to work, because we had to go to Mendoza, and then we had some meetings, and had to return early Saturday, but we still had some bomb lessons with some bomb investigators. Melisa, the sister of Victor, still can't attend church because of problems with her husband, but she continues to read, and listen to us, and she knows these things to be true. We want to meet her husband, but I think she's trying to avoid that, so it kinda feels like we are trying to go behind his back, but we aren't, we just don't want him to feel that way. So we're trying to figure out what we can do there.

To end I wanna share a scripture Alma 5:45-46

45 And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things whereof I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety?
 46 Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God. Behold, I have fasted and prayed many days that I might know these things of myself. And now I do know of myself that they are true; for the Lord God hath made them manifest unto me by his Holy Spirit; and this is the spirit of revelation which is in me.
We can receive answers to all our prayers, sometimes we won't receive them right away, sometimes we have to work for it, but God will always answer our prayers. If any of you need an answer, take to heart the counsel of this scripture.

Anyways that's all for today Love you all!

Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

Displaying IMG_0341[1].JPGDisplaying IMG_0347[1].JPGDisplaying IMG_0349[1].JPG