Week 8 --- September 26, 2016 --- sorry about the last e-mail

So squad I truly am sorry about the last email, it was very short without a lot of details, and there were many more things that happened that I didn´t tell you about.

So I´m gonna start from the beginning! We arrived in Argentina, and went straight to a hotel, it was pretty crazy, in the bathroom they have bidets it was interesting, and we had some bomb food, almost every meal here consists of bread and meat, but I know I can´t get enough bread, It´s pretty bomb. Then we went to  the mission president’s house for dinner, and it was pretty tasty not gonna lie, then the next day we received our trainers, I think I already told you, his name is Elder Morgan.

So my first day at church was swell, I had to share my testimony during Sacrament Meeting, I have no idea how it went, but I think it was alright, probs butchered it pretty bad, but I´m pretty sure through the power of the spirit they understood it just fine. So the way they talk here is kinda interesting, it sounds Italian but in Spanish, it´s pretty swell, but it´s a little difficult to understand, but I think I´m getting better, each and every day. Me and my companion have had some pretty good numbers these first 2 weeks, and I have successfully extended invitations to baptism 3 times, 5 people total, One said yes and the others want to read more in the Book of Mormon and pray about it. I have high hopes for those investigators.

So the other day I met a young progressing investigator named Enzo, he is 9, and I´m pretty sure he is knows more about the Book of Mormon than I do. He´s getting baptized on the 15 of October.

So I haven´t talked about my area, so my first area is called Chimbas in a little town called Albardón. So remember how we ride bikes here, well last Monday we returned to our apartment to get our bikes to go to an appointment with an investigator, and we were hecka late, and my tire was flat, so I had to ride a good 5 or 6 miles in like 10 minutes with a flat tire, it was kinda rough, and on the way back, there was no way the bike could ride anymore, so I had to sit on the back of the motorcycle of one of the members in our ward and carry my bike on my shoulder, I looked a little silly not gonna lie.

So my mom said I should explain a typical day here, so I wake up, exercise for 30 minutes, shower, eat fruit loops, and then do personal study, then companion study. So every day we get lunch from members, but they don't eat dinner here, and I love dinner, it's my favorite meal. I am always hungry now, because I don't get dinner, but I guess it's okay, but that's not what is important, the important thing is that I am serving with all my heart might mind and strength. To help others come unto Christ. I love you all thanks for all your support!

Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission