Week 81 ---I hadn't felt that in a while

SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let´s just say it´s been quite the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I honestly don´t even know what to write, soooooooooo it´s gonna be short this email, but I will share with y'all something special that happened this week!

Soooo remember last week when I told y'all about a dope guy who is excommunicated from the church, well we are teaching a friend of his right now, and here is what went down. We had already taught him the Restoration, so we were gonna share the plan of salvation with him this visit, and at the end of the lesson we asked him how he felt about the message, and he told us that he didn't feel as if he had received an answer, but he thought he hadn't received his answer because he was angry for things that were happening in his life, and so forth. Well the excommunicated member starts asking some very inspired questions to his dear friend until his friend started to tear up and says to us, "It´s true, I feel as if there is a voice talking to me, telling me that this is correct." The excommunicated member knows better than anyone I know what the spirit feels like, he knew from the beginning that his friend had received his answer, he understands the language of the spirit, and Sunday he even brought his friend to church. Not to throw shade at the other members, but this brother is doing more for missionary work than all the other members, except our branch mission leader who is dope, and this guy isn't even a member. 

That´s really all I wanted to share with you guys, cuz it was a suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper spiritual lesson. It was dope, well sorry this was so short but we went and did some stuff in the morning today, so we are just now writing, and I still haven´t eaten, and it´s 4:00 pm and I wanna eat now so I´m gonna go eat, bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission