Week 80 --- That's what I call a testimony

SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alrighty it is indeed Monday, for that reason I am addressing you fine people. So weird thing happened is this very moment... I received my trunky papers! For those of you who do not understand that term allow me to enlighten you. So trunky papers are a document sent to the missionaries who are soon ending their missions, which includes information so that the mission can prepare my trip home. Soooo it kinda hit me that I´m really running out of time here... sadly.

Now I´m gonna tell you about my homie Brother Trotta. He is dope, and his story is even doper. So he was baptized some time ago, about 20 or more years, and then went on a mission. Well in his later life he became a branch president. Unfortunately he was later excommunicated, but for reasons that are not that bad, what he did was an attempt to help a member who was needy. Well that happened 11 years ago, but here is the kicker … he has gone to church every Sunday for these 11 years, and during these 11 years he has not been treated too greatly by his church leaders... sadly, but through all of that he is still one of the people most involved in missionary work.  The other day he gave us a reference, a friend from his work, and at the end of the lesson he shared one of the most powwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwerful testimonies that I have ever heard. He said that through all the hardships and trials he has gone through in these 11 years of being excommunicated, that every time he lays down at night he knows it to be true, and I was thinking that needs to be the kind of testimony that we have.

Well that´s what I wanted to share with y’all today, bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- 
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

Dinner with Brother Trotta and Facundo Aguero (ward mission leader) ---  chorrillana prepared by Elder Lucero