Week 77 --- I don´t have a good title for this email.

SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooo we had a pretty dope week. We did more exchanges, we found a bunch of people, we had investigators at church, and we made another asado!

Soooo we decided to do more exchanges on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and let me tell ya, work always gets done. In a day we found 12 new investigators and set 7 baptismal dates, that was Wednesday. Thursday I had my pal Elder Thompson come help me for a family home evening with some investigators. We were gonna make pancakes and do some lit games. Unfortunately it got canceled. But we still had an interesting day. So some back story, two weeks ago a group of ladies saw us and started shouting at us, and whistling at us like we were just pieces of meat to fulfill their carnal desires. How disrespectful am I right? Well Thursday me and Elder Thompson ran into them again, and they followed us for a few blocks taking selfies with us. What the heck! That kinda ruined our afternoon, we had to leave that neighborhood, and skip a lesson or two for that reason. Now we don´t go over there. 

Then Friday me and my comp went and worked in the other area, because at night we were gonna do another asado. It was fun, we are perfecting the art of the asado. Well that´s all... bye.

---
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

Inline image 2Inline image 1