Week 74 - Happy New you years!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year. I hope you all made some goals, I sure did, my goal is to make it back to the USA in 2018, I´m pretty sure I´ll accomplish that one, and sadly I have to lose some weight... I have obtained a little gut. So this week was pretty dope, kinda.  My companion was very ill until Thursday, sooooo we didn´t get to work until Thursday night, and we were guided to this guy, he is actually pretty dope, and as we are introducing ourselves a bird dropped a huuuuge dump on my shirt, sooo I had to teach the lesson with a ton of bird turd on me. It wasn´t the greatest experience, but we got him to accept a baptismal date though, so it was chill. Soooo we didn´t get a lot of work done up until that point, so I decided to do some exchanges in our area, so the other elders in our district came over to help, they helped us out a ton! We ended up finding 9 new investigators. It was sick.  Then to celebrate New Year’s a family in the area of the other elders invited us to go over to eat. We ate a LOT of food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we went back sat on top of the apartment and watched the fireworks, it was swell. I have pictures don´t worry. Also yesterday was our pday, but nothing was open so we are writing today, but for pday a family from my last area invited me and another Elder in our district that had also served there over for lunch, soooo we spent pday visiting families from our old area, it was pretty chill. They gave us a lot of food. Well that´s all I got to share with y’all. I´ll talk to you guys next week! BYE!

Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission