Week 75 --- You're too young for that . . .

SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So it was a pretty decent week, not gonna lie. Ummmm we went on exchanges, we made an asado, one of our recent converts told us a pretty funny story.
So I´m gonna start with the story, that will also explain the title of the email. Soooo recently the niece of this convert has been staying with her, and we have gone a few times to go over the lessons again, because that´s what you´re supposed to do with recent converts, and well her niece has been there, and I guess she like fell in love with me, well that´s what our convert told us. I guess one day she got drunk out of her flippin mind, and was crying all night... about me... so eventually our convert threw her in the shower, clothes and all, and turned on the cold water, and just left her there for a while.  The reason I put the title that I did is because she´s 15-years-old.  Soooo we´re probably not going back to that house until she leaves...
Other stuff, so I decided to go with Elder Nascimento this time when we went on exchanges, and let me tell you... He´s the GOAT, in one day we found more than 10 new investigators, and we set like 8 baptismal dates, it was pretty dope. Then we made asado it was pretty great.

Not much more to say, sooooooooo BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- 
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission
ASADO