Week 64 --- What a week!


SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You would not believe the week we had, sooooo much teaching sooooo many people we met. I haven´t had a week like this in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So this week we found 23 new investigators!!!!! Never in one week have I done so much teaching. But I boast not of my own strength but that of my Father in Heaven. Like my boi Ammon says in the Book of Mormon Alma 26:

11 But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.


12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

So I´m very grateful for all the help that God gives this companionship every day. Oh also remember Gabriel, that guy that we have helped with his lady problems, well if all goes well this week he will be baptized this coming Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo we are pretty darn happy right now!


Also this area has had problems with getting investigators to go to church, but this transfer we have had 1 every week, and yesterday 4 people came. Things are just going so well.


Maria and Mia, the mother daughter combo, came to church, they love us sooo much, they brought cake for us to church, and if they come to church this Sunday, we will have another baptism next week.

Hey y’all I´m so sorry that this
​ 
wasn’t
​ 
a very long email, and that I don´t have pictures to send, I just kinda goofed off for a while, and now I´m out of time. I´ll try better next week. I love you all!!!!!!!!

---

Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

Note from Mom:

I received a photo from the companion's mother.