Week 33 -Perserverar hasta el fin

Squad. It's a pleasure to be able to talk with you all this fine Monday morning. Another week has gone by, stuff has happened, so I'm gonna share some stuff. So the reason I titled this email Perserverar hasta el fin (endure to the end) is because of the things that happened this week. So I thought maybe you all would like to hear. 

So not gonna lie, the start of this last week was a little rough, we knocked on doors for hours, and couldn't find anyone, all of our appointments with our investigators were falling through. It was rough, we did not have a lot of desire to work, but guess what? We kept working anyway, and that is why by the end of the week, we had some sweet success. One experience that really hit me pretty hard was the other day just a few minutes before lunch. We were knocking doors and having absolutely no luck, and it was about time for lunch, and we were close to the member’s house, so we decided to just head over a little early. So we just started walking to lunch, we were like a block away, and we passed an open door and we saw a family, so we said hola and kept walking, but then we both knew, like at the same time that we needed to try just one more time, so we went back to the house, introduced ourselves, and said we had a message about the amazing plan that God has for us. They said sure but for like 5 minutes because they were about to leave, so we entered, and started to teach. Turns out they really liked this plan, and said it really helped them. We ended up teaching for a solid 30 minutes, because they liked it so much! Endure to the end in all things!

Romans 2:7
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

We need to be patient in difficult times, and keep working no matter what, and we will receive eternal life.

Oh also I forgot — for the first time in my mission I was asked to speak in Sacrament meeting, I mean before when I was new in the ward, I just gave a simple testimony, but this time I gave a frickin talk, about James 1:5, it was kinda hard to fill up time while talking about one scripture, but I did it, don't think I did too bad either... Soooo yeah. and because I talked about that scripture I might as well share it and testify and stuff. So James 1:5-6:

5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

We can ask God in all things, whenever we lack wisdom, or if we need help, He giveth to all liberally, but ask in faith, so you won't be tossed easily, so you won't be lost, and confused. He will give us what we need.

That's all for this week, it's been lit, I will write you again next week.

-- 
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission


Only have the one pic this week, but we indeed got our McFlurry on! (Elders: Sharp, Tew, Mogollon, Jorgensen; Hermanas: Mena, Bullock)

Inline image 1