Mission Farewell Talk and MTC

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Keaton spoke in Sacrament Meeting today.  There were a lot of people in attendance and I'm sure there were a lot I didn't have a chance to talk to.  Quite a few people came over to the house for sandwiches and cookies.  A big shout out to the Baugh and Courtright families for helping out!



Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Keaton was set apart at 5:00 p.m. by the Stake President, Jody Cox (who also happens to be my second cousin).  Grandma and Bishop Pratt were also at our home.  After President Cox and Bishop Pratt left, we all hopped in the car and headed to Draper where we stayed with my sister, Holly.  On Wednesday morning, Holly took Grandma to LDS hospital where she underwent surgery.  Aaron and I took Keaton to breakfast at IHOP in Orem (we saw several pre-MTC missionaries at the restaurant).  After we dropped Keaton off, we headed to the hospital (with tears running down my face) and spent the rest of the day there.