Week 60 --- Transfers ...


​SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It´s a great day to be a Mormon, and an even greater day to be a missionary! I just wanna start off my email by telling you all that I love you, every single one of you! I´m gonna tell you about this last week that I had, it was a pretty good one not gonna lie! So what happened with transfers you ask, well let me tell you... sadly I left, I left a lot of good investigators, and a great ward, I did wanna stay not gonna lie, but I got to my new area with my new comp, and now I'm chillin, Elder Douglas he is a swell guy, we're gettin along great! I´m now in a place called Bermejo. So let's talk about my last week in Rodeo del medio, so to start let's just talk about some interesting stuff that went down.  To start we got free ice cream one day, just because a return missionary was working in an ice cream store when we walked by, he invited us in to chat for a bit, and then gave us free ice cream. Also we met this guy, Tony, this guy has a hobby, a very interesting hobby, so he's a trainer, he trains fighters. Yeah that doesn't seem that interesting, but the fighters that he trains are quite interesting... they're chickens... He trains chickens to fight. He showed us his whole set up, it was sick, he made a treadmill for them, ya know to stay in shape. Also my last night in my last area, a family wanted me to come say bye, so I went over, and they made some cake, and bought me a gift, we stayed there for awhile, and just had a sick time, it was weird, because I wasn't even in that area that long. Well sorry I don't have a lot more time to write sooooooo bye!!!!!!

--
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission

new comp, some pics with the Bourger family, and there is my boi Jesus, and the gifts and notes they gave me


with new companion, Elder Douglas