Week 71 --- dat cheese doh

SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooo here´s the thing, we did some stuff this week, and now Ima tell y’all. Sooooo We went on exchanges again right? I went with Elder Botehlo to start, and we went to some guy we had met over a month ago, who had asked us for a blessing, because he knew we had the power and authority to do it. For some reason he stopped receiving the missionaries, so we went because me and Elder Botehlo were the first 2 to talk to him. We talked very firmly with him, and he admitted he knew our church was the only true church, but he said that he´s gonna stay in the Catholic church... WHAT!?!? How can you knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww our church is true, and not follow in this path. I don´t know!!!!!!! I was really frustrated.

Ohhhhh wanna know why I put dat cheese doh as the subject. Well during exchanges we ordered a pizza and Elder Botelho and my comp got sick, and the next day we had a special conference with an area seventy, and my companion got a little sick, and threw up in front of our mission president’s wife. So that was a little awkward.

Other cool thing, the other elders in my district had a baptism this last Saturday, and I met their convert during exchanges, and it was kinda weird because she asked me to baptize her. It was pretty cool.

Also me and Elder Thompson, during exchanges we did some service, and we spent 2 hours in a tiny room sanding the walls. So that was pretty fun.

Well that´s all I got to share with you lovely people this week, bye!!!!!!!!!!


--- 
Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission