Week 37 --- Easter!!!!!!

Squad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as you all know yesterday was Easter... and to start off I just wanna share something that I learned about the resurrection of Jesus Christ...(this isn't actually true, this is just what a dude told us yesterday). So to start off I received a reference from Elder Sharp right... so last night we decided to go find this house, the directions were a little confusing but we tried, we ended up knocking on a door to ask them if they knew this guy. They didn't, but we were like hey we are missionaries, and we started to share a little about our message, and this guy like had his beliefs, and he wasn't going to change, but we were like, we ain't gonna give up that easily. So we started to testify about Jesus Christ, and about his atoning sacrifice, because it was Easter Sunday. Well then he started to testify about what he knows about the death of Jesus Christ, and I'm gonna tell you what he said... He was like, so you know, that after the people were so horrible to Christ, they crucified him, and I was like yeahhhh, and then he asked and then where did he go, so I answered, he returned to our Heavenly Father, and I guess I was wrong (but I wasn't). He said no he went down south ya know, to spend some quality time with Satan, and I guess He killed Satan.  That's what he told us anyway, it drove away the Spirit really quickly, but the entire time there was a lady behind him listening to us, and when he said that, she was like "then why is there still so much wickedness in the world?" because she knew, so we testified to her about the Atonement of Jesus Christ, and how we can return to live with God again, and this guy wouldn't let us talk a lot he just kept interrupting us,and finally she told him to stop so she could listen, so we tried to talk with her a little to see if she was interested, but this guy just wouldn't stop so sadly we just had to leave.



It was so nice these last few weeks to be able to testify of our Savior, and testify of the peace that we can receive thanks to him. John 16:33


33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.


I testify that thanks to our Savior, Jesus Christ, we can be of good cheer, he really did overcome the world, so we could have peace, so that we could be forgiven for all of our mistakes and sins, and thanks to him we can have life eternal. I love this gospel, and I know it's true. I'm thankful for all of you who support me.


That's all I got this week, I'll talk with you next week.

Elder Keaton Jorgensen
Argentina Mendoza Mission